Ever made a mistake? Is your past holding you back? Life is hard. We all make bad choices. We all get hurt and sometimes our mistakes and pain can get us stuck.
Restore is a faith-based 12-step recovery ministry that helps you get unstuck. But you don’t need faith to be part of Restore. You’re invited just the way you are.
Thinking of coming for the first time?
We know new can be scary, but Restore is a come-as-you-are, safe place for everyone. At Restore you can listen and learn, participate when you’re ready, and never be judged. You’ll feel comfortable, even if you’re “really messed up” with very little faith. Restore is led by people just like you, who have made mistakes, fought addiction and worked the 12 steps towards healing and hope.
Restore can help you find:
- Healing For Your Hurts
- Freedom From Your Fixations
- Hope For Everyone
Through a faith-based approach to the 12 steps, and the power of supportive community, Restore offers a path to freedom to those struggling with addiction, codependency, sexual issues, self-destructive habits, abuse, compulsive behaviors or relational brokenness.
We meet every Tuesday night, from 6:30 to 8:00.
What to expect?
- Come on in get yourself a cup of coffee. (If you’re into that.) We start off the night all together in one big group. Each week you will hear a teaching on one of the 12 steps. The night is filled with inspiring personal stories of pain and healing. Stories that will give you hope and remind you that you’re not alone in this world.
- We break into a men’s group and a women’s group. In those groups we unpack the 12-steps, how they applied to that nights teaching and most importantly how they apply to our lives.
- Step Group: We break into Addiction Specific Groups. In this group you meet with others who are facing similar challenges, in an encouraging and confidential setting. Groups are separated by gender. They are a safe, non-judgmental environment for those who need help overcoming their past, personal crisis, bad habits and addictions. You may be struggling, but you don’t have to struggle alone.
If it’s your first time, please stop by our welcome center so we can help you with directions and answer any questions you might have. You can also email us at: [email protected]
Restore meets every Tuesday, from 6:30 to 8:00 pm at Verve Church.
- Verve is in the Safari Business Park: 7850 Dean Martin Drive, Suite 503, Las Vegas, NV 89139.
- Restore is designed for adults 18 and older.
- Childcare is available for kids 11 and under.